Hi I'm just a hopeless dreamer named Kaitlyn and I'm in love with Harold Edward Styles and them. Writing is my guilty pleasure and I am extremely lame & boybands save me from feeling the pain of reality.
+ New Theme on April 12, 2014.
+ Hit counter started March 8, 2014.
+ Theme looks best in Chrome / Torch.
+ Your interwebical browser is .
+ Your IP Address is .
+ till the reaccurance of the periodic celebration of my birth.
+ Less active because school :(
+ till the 1D/5SOS concert in Arizona.
+ Credits are in my mailbox FAQ.
Yeah, I was talking to you. The soul just like me; The one who is desperate to escape reality and engulf themself in the internet. The one who can't get a break from all the bullshit and can't even catch a breath before life grants them another heavy blow. Well let me tell you something babe, it isn't over without a fight.
hi! I just fell in love with your blog! I'm on a pc and I have no idea why but when I try to hover over your links it doesn't work and im trying to find your themes. because im looking for some and im really looking for some quality themes. if you could give me a direct link that would be cool c:
01. New Perspective - Panic! At The Disco
02. Little House - Amanda Seyfried
03. She Looks So Perfect - 5 Seconds Of Summer
04. Turn Your Face - Little Mix
05. Right There - Ariana Grande
06. Look After You - The Fray
07. The Scientist - Coldplay
08. Angel With A Shotgun - The Cab
09. Postcards and Polaroids - Sleeping With Sirens
10. Little White Lies - One Direction
11. Intoxicated - The Cab
12. Tennis Court - Lorde
13. Beside You - 5 Seconds of Summer
14. You And I - One Direction
15. Little Things - One Direction
16. I Don't Love You - My Chemical Romance
17. Royals - Lorde
18. Told You So - Jesse Mccartney
19. Bad - The Cab
20. Sunburn - Ed Sheeran
21. Through The Dark - One Direction
22. Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
23. Show Me What I'm Looking For - Caroline Liar
24. Paradise - Coldplay
25. Still Sane - Lorde
26. Siberia - Lights
27. Hey Princess - Allstar Weekend
28. Strong - One Direction
29. I Must Be Dreaming - The Maine
30. The Way We Talk - The Maine
31. Give Me Love - Ed Sheeran
32. If You Can't Hang - Sleeping With Sirens
33. Who Are You Now - Sleeping With Sirens
34. Lonely Hearts Club - Marina and the Diamonds
Read this, Beautiful.
Seeing someone's beauty is a big difference in feeling someone's beauty;
And I am not saying this for the pleasure of hearing the word, you are beautiful.
The universe may solemnly dislike the scene of our happiness but I can assure you there is beauty in everything. And no matter how loud the shouts echo in your head, telling you otherwise, believe that I will always think you are beautiful with every inhalence of my entirety.
And I am in no business of flaunting your demons, as so as much acknowledging your angels.
But I will continue to warm you with the honest words that shall fall from your lips one day.
You are a beautiful person.
And you have to know it, to show it.
"She was beautiful, but not like those girls in the magazines. She was beautiful for the way she thought. She was beautiful, for that sparkle in her eyes when she talked about something that she loved. She was beautiful, for her ability to make people smile, even if she was sad. No, she wasn't beautiful for something as temporary as her looks. She was beautiful, deep down to her soul."
Statistics / Updates
- New Theme on April 12, 2014.
- Hit counter started March 8, 2014.
- Theme looks best in Chrome / Torch.
- Your interwebical browser is .
- Your IP Address is .
- till the reaccurance of the periodic celebration of my birth.
- I'm probably online 85% of the time.
- till the One Direction concert in Pheonix Arizona.
- Credits are in my mailbox FAQ.
Call me Mrs. Styles on my ask and i'll give you a blograte.
HARRY EDWARD STYLES
He is so beautiful, and kind, and polite, and he doesn't even have to fucking try. And yes, I will admit, I have pretty bad anxiety. I have bad anxiety and paranoia, but he saves me from it. Thinking of him dissolves my insecurities and my self doubt that is thrown in my face quite a lot, but I swear, if I hadn't discovered them and their true beauty, I probably would be such a different person right now. I would most likely be sinical and impatient with people, and cold and more closed off, but I'm not.. Because they're one of the sources of positivity in my life, really. Even if Harry doesn't know I exist, or Liam or Zayn or Lou or Niall, I can trust that they know my love for them exists. And in all honesty, that's all a true fan can really ask for. I love Harry Edward Styles so damn much. And he saved me, not from just any person, but from the person who judges me most, the person who hates me the most, the person who hurts me the most, and that is myself. So thank you boy(s), for the endless laughs, the endless fangirl tears, and the endless support. I love you.